A while ago, one of Reva’s friend gave me this cookies, and that’s the first time I like oatmeal since I’m not really an oatmeal eater hehehe.So i asked for the recipe and try to make it today.Instead of raisin and walnuts, I use choco chips and almond 😀
– 1 cup vegetable shortening
– 1 cup sugar
– 1 cup packed brown sugar
– 2 eggs
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
– 1 tsp baking soda
– 1 tsp salt
– 3 cups oatmeal
– 1 cup chopped walnuts (I use chopped almond)
– 1 cup raisins (I use choco chip:D)
1. Preheat oven to 350F, grease cookie sheet.
2. Beat shortening and sugars (sugar and brown sugar) until creamy
3. Add eggs and vanilla, mix well
4. Combine flour, baking soda and salt, add to shortening mixture, mix well
5. Stir in oats, nuts and choco chips
6. Using rounded tablespoons, roll into balls
7. Place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheet, flatten with fork
8. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned
9. Let stand 1 minute before removing to racks to cool.
This entry was posted on October 9, 2008 at 10:02 pm and is filed under resep temen, snack with tags cookies. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.